Women should take care of them at any age. And fashion is not only for young and restless persons. So, for every woman who loves fashion, and love to look impeccable, try to avoid these fashion mistakes. Avoid them as much as you can because you’ll end up looking ridiculous, especially when your age is over 50.
1. Avoid lycra tights because they don’t offer you any advantage at all! They will make your outfit look cheap and so old-fashioned.
2. In the summer, cotton should be your friend when it comes to fashion. Even if cotton will crumple easily, it looks excellent in the summer being very comfy at high temperatures.
3. Wear casual attires, because as we grow old, our size isn’t perfect anymore, and to cover our small imperfections, you better choose to wear a casual outfit, not tight skirts or arched jackets.
4. Emphasize your waistline with a belt. Instead wearing arched clothes you can choose to wear a belt or a cord to emphasize your waist.
5. Make your outfit look a bit younger. Even a classic and rigorous outfit can be worn with cheerful accessorizes, because it gives a touch of freshness.
6. Pearls are perfect accessory when you’re over 50. For a tint of refinement, you can always choose to wear the classical pearl string. Be careful not to do this if you have a “shiny” outfit. You’ll look ridiculous.
Image Credits: Pinterest